We want to build a new integrated health and care system together using our collective capabilities for a healthier and happier population.”
This means working together to ensure that people start well, live well and age well.
- Improves the health and care outcomes of our local communities and support people of all ages to be in control of their own health.
- Builds health and care services around our local communities.
- is a great place to work and develop
- Provides safe and sustainable high quality services.
- Integrates how health and care organisations work together.
- We live within our means and spend resources wisely.
For more information about North Cumbria Health and Care or for details about events and how to get involved contact our team.
Telephone: 01768 245 437
NHS North Cumbria Clinical Commissioning Group
4 Wavell Drive
Any media enquiries relating to NHS North Cumbria Clinical Commissioning Group should be directed to the Communications and Engagement Team on 01768 245 437.
Complaints and Compliments
Please find information and contact details on our complaints and compliments page.
Freedom of Information
Please find information and contact details on our Freedom of Information page.