To build a new integrated health and care system together, using our collective capabilities for a healthier and happier population. We are our communities; the health and care of our people run with our people for our people.”
Our ambition is to develop an integrated health and care system which:
- Improves the health and care outcomes of our local communities and support people of all ages to be in control of their own health.
- Builds health and care services around our local communities.
- is a great place to work and develop
- Provides safe and sustainable high quality services.
- Integrates how health and care organisations work together.
- We live within our means and spend resources wisely.
Working together we will use our collective capabilities to reduce inequalities, raise standards of care, use our resources wisely and provide positive experiences for our local communities.