LONG TERM PLAN - EASY READ VERSION
In January the NHS published its long term plan outlining how the NHS will meet the challenges of the future.
In north Cumbria we want to know what you think of our plans for the next five years? You can read more here:
We are working with our partners across the system and have made sure we link with the county’s Health and Wellbeing Strategy so we are all pulling in the same direction.
We want to know if we have the priorities right?
What are we missing?
What do you want us to consider?
“To build a new integrated health and care system together, using our collective capabilities for a healthier and happier population. We are our communities; the health and care of our people run with our people for our people.”
1. We will improve the health and care outcomes of our local communities and support people of all ages to be in control of their own health.
2. We will build health and care services around our local communities.
3. We will be a great place to work and develop.
4. We will provide safe and sustainable high quality services.
5. We will integrate how health and care and other organisations work together.
6. We will live within our means and spend resources wisely.
How did we develop this strategy?
We have listened to the feedback shared by our staff, communities, and partners since our public consultation and we have worked together with our local authorities, third sector and community groups to ensure we making the most of a wide range of ideas and energy
For more information about North Cumbria Health and Care or for details about events and how to get involved contact our team.
Telephone: 01768 245 437
NHS North Cumbria Clinical Commissioning Group
4 Wavell Drive
Any media enquiries relating to NHS North Cumbria Clinical Commissioning Group should be directed to the Communications and Engagement Team on 01768 245 437.
Complaints and Compliments
Please find information and contact details on our complaints and compliments page.
Freedom of Information
Please find information and contact details on our Freedom of Information page.